The Club was founded in 1933 and is now situated on a pleasant green field site just off Bolters Lane in the heart of Banstead.
There is plenty of room for on-site parking. We have about 300 members divided into various sections, which include adults and juniors of all ages and abilities. As well as our popular mix-in club sessions, there is a wide-ranging competitive programme and coaching is available for both individuals and groups. Balls are provided free.
We have four macadam courts all of which have floodlights, together with two recently laid artificial clay courts, and a dedicated mini-tennis court and practice wall area. Our large modern clubhouse has an open plan kitchen and lounge area with television and table tennis. The spacious changing rooms are fully equipped with toilets, basins and showers. There are disabled facilities, including a ramp and a separate cloakroom. We have an outside BBQ area with picnic tables for use during the summer months.
Members are welcome to use any courts available for play without the need to book, although there are certain times during the week and at weekends when some courts are reserved for club sessions, matches, tournaments or coaching.
There should be free courts on every day of the week, though the times might vary especially at weekends. Fuller details can be obtained on request. The mini-tennis court and practice wall area is available at all times on all days, with juniors having priority at weekends.